LEARNING THROUGH ART:
theory and practice
For teachers of all levels and disciplines.
This engaging and interactive course gives you the opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment with educators from around Europe. You attend workshops to learn and practice tools that you can use in the classroom immediately. The course includes visits to museums and meetings with cultural educators. You explore art from Renaissance paintings to contemporary art installations. You create lesson plans using artworks which focus on speaking, listening, reading and writing. The course promotes creativity and communication.
- Primary school teachers
- Secondary school teachers
Education Through Art: Landscape Mapping
Interactive museum visits
- Classes and tuition
- Study files and materials
- Tickets to museums and exhibitions that are part of the schedule
- Welcome and graduation events
- Goodie bag with a map of Venice, notebook and a pen
- Personalised graduation certificate
- A list of recommended hotels and restaurants.
- Not included: flights, accommodation and food
SINGING in english!
Music at school
of FOREIGN Language
IMPROVE your english
with creative tools