Join our brand new interactive course for language educators. You get the opportunity to develop your language teaching skills in an international environment. Participants have workshops and brainstorming sessions which focus on using works of art as a tool in language learning classroom. In addition to classes and workshops led by expert facilitators, the course includes visits to cultural spaces and museums, with time to explore and find inspiration. Venice is incredibly international with a wide range of cultures represented in the artwork displayed.
- School teachers
- Language teachers
Visual Thinking Strategies
Content and Language Integrated Learning: Practice
Exploring a Venetian Collection
Final presentation and Ceremony
- Classes and tuition
- Study files and materials
- Tickets to museums and exhibitions that are part of the schedule
- Welcome and graduation events
- Goodie bag with a map of Venice, notebook and a pen
- Personalised graduation certificate
- A list of recommended hotels and restaurants.
- Not included: flights, accommodation and food